The key to a superior finished product is the artwork the client supplies Magiboards. Well-designed art files with proper resolution are the first requirement for a high quality printed dry erase whiteboard.
Save any images and/or logos you are sending to us as: CMYK and NO LESS THAN 300dpi. Please ensure logos and images are 300dpi @ 100% full print size.
- You should save Pantone logos as vector EPS via InDesign or Illustrator. Photoshop cannot separate pantone refs for print.
- CMYK logos should be in EPS or 300 dpi JPG / TIF format.
If your brand has a set of brand guidelines on use of the logo, fonts, and brand colors, please supply alongside logo. This will ensure we follow your brand correctly.
How to send the file to us
- You can email artwork to email@example.com
- Please supply copy instructions, telephone number, e-mail address and a contact name.
- All files sent by email should be compressed by ZIP programs and a PDF file must be attached.
- Use the online form to send up to 3 graphic files.
- Please note subsequent amends or work required to bring it to the correct specification will result in an additional charge.